When it comes to choosing the right air conditioner in India, inverter and non-inverter ACs are the best choices. So, you know what is inverter AC? and What are the Advantages And Disadvantages Of it.
If you do plan to beat summer then an air conditioner is a necessity. It improves the comfort of the people.
However, it is also used to cool and dehumidify heat-generating electronic devices, such as computer servers or rooms filled with power amplifiers.
Now we talk about the question that comes to your mind: how to choose the right air conditioner unit. Before purchasing an AC is you know the difference between inverter and non-inverter air conditioner.
What is inverter AC?
Inverter Air conditioner has nothing to do with a home inverter, it works on inverter technology.
Inverter technology is an advanced technology that is capable of saving electricity compared to an ordinary air conditioner.
In the inverter Air Conditioner, the compressor runs all the time and never stops. The compressor does not turn on and off repeatedly, so it does not require additional power.
It supplies power accordingly when the compressor is required. More or less power, it gives power accordingly.
The speed and power of the compressor are adjusted appropriately. This technology was developed in Japan by Toshiba and is being used successfully for ACs and refrigerators.
What are the Advantages Of Inverter AC
- Inverter ACs use electricity in an optimal method.
- Best for low electricity bills.
- Inverter Air Conditioners also work well when there is a change in the load like a big hall, indoor occasions, conference room, large offices, and shops.
- It provides fast cooling in space at a much greater rate than a non-inverter ac.
- Inverter AC benefits – sound and noise are low as compared to non-inverters.
- The age of the inverter compressor is longer than regular ACs. Because the compressor takes the most damage during startup and the benefits are inverter ac starts slowly, it limits the damage caused to the compressor.
What are the Disadvantages of Inverter AC
- Expensive – An inverter ac costs almost 20-25 % higher than non-inverter AC of the same features.
- Problems with inverter ac – An inverter AC actually contains sophisticated circuitry and a greater number of moving parts, so the maintenance expense of the inverter AC will be greater.
- Cheapest Inverter Air conditioner @Rs. 22,000
- Best Inverter AC in price
- Dual Inverter AC at the lowest price @Rs. 29,000
Here, we discuss What is inverter AC? and What are the advantages and disadvantages of an inverter AirConditioner. After seeing the positives and negatives, you may decide to buy an inverter ac.
Also, discribe What is the difference between inverter and non-inverter AC.
Read Also: sabse achha cooler kaun sa hai?